Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Outfit

I am so nervous and so excited at the same time. I can't wait for the journey to begin. When I got the orientation rules I freaked at first. What?! Tight shorts and sports bra, you have to be kidding. So I went to the store and started looking for this tiny outfit I needed to wear, and much to my surprise I could not find them in my size. I went to Lane Bryant which they had the right styles but my size was not on the rack. I went to another Lane Bryant store and they don't carry tight shorts and sports bras. I went to JC Penneys and I couldn't find my size, lots of options for smaller sizes, though. Today I'm going to look on the internet and hopefully I will find what I am looking for. I need to remember that God is in control. I am sure I will find what I need. God has given us this opportunity and we need to run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment