Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Commentment

I want to make a committment to loose 20 lbs. by May 1, 2010 alot is going on in May and it would be so nice to be comfortable while being so busy. I have the workouts down I just need to get the food consuption under control. I have no will power to say no to sweets I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEE sugar, the way it tastes, the way it melts, the way it smells, all of it. I need to keep sugar out of my reach and mind. With my household that is very hard to do. I figure if I write about it then it is like confessing out loud to everyone. ( At least you Jennifer) I'll make myself belive it is alot of people anyway. Well I will check in later. Weight Watchers is Thursday so I will be weighing in every week. C Ya!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great goal, Missy...I'll join you...not at the gym yet, but foodwise. You can do it, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really fell your pain, for me it seems my weakness is high fat foods, sauces, gravies... oi! I also am getting back on track, I am hopeful that I will make it through!

    Maybe this summer we can all have a KDUV challenge reunion... anyhoo Good luck,

    ReplyDelete