Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Battle of the Buldge

Recently I posted on facebook that I needed motivation to keep on track with my weight loss goals. I appreciate all the response I got it can be so discouraging and I thought by making everyone aware of it that would give me the push to go for it. Unfortunately with my thyroid problem it doesn't happen as fast as most people and I might lose 1 pound a week which is sssslllllooowww I am not expecting 5 lbs a week but to move a little faster would be great.

I am not trying to make excuses I know how my body works and I can't cheat at all or the weight just comes right back on. I also am not a saint and I have cravings that need to be met and I try to eat sugar free jellos, fudge bars, and puddings it helps.

I will keep fighting the battle of the bulge for the rest of my life. I know that to be a fact and I am ok with it I just want to get to where I need to be and maintain.

I lost 40 lbs and put 20 back on over Christmas. I didn't think I did that bad but it was that bad it is so much more fun to put on than take off. I live by this moto.

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!!!!!!

I will never be thin but I would like to be comfortable in my own skin.

1 comment:

  1. You are corret in that you know your body best and what works and doesn't work. That is FANTASTIC, Missy! You understand what you need to do to be successful and the reason that it is more difficult for you than those who offer "quick fixes". I am with you always!

    ReplyDelete