Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Just Keep on Truckin

I keep on starting over and over and over. Today is the first day yet again. I have done fine today but I don't have a headache or feel sick to my stomach it seems that as soon as that happens then I want all the bad stuff because it makes me feel better.

OK I am kinda combining different low-carb eating plans and hopefully it will all come together. I have such a hard time sometimes with time management. My son is starting baseball and the rest of the kids want to play too but there isn't enough time for my husband and I to make it happen with all of them. I need at least 2 more parents and that's not going to happen.

Anyway I was weightlifting with Lynn and my nephew the other day and Lynn hurt her neck so she was out of commission for a few days I felt bad. I told her " Come on you can do more weight than that " So she was going to show me I was wrong and in the process she got a huge pain in her neck. ( Me and her neck) She is doing better now but it took a few days.

Well I check back next week and let you know how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment