Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Dreadful Scale

Well tomorrow is the weigh in and I hope I did better this time. Sometimes you body just doesn't want to cooperate with what you are doing or want it to do. This week has been hard I don't know why but I am more hungry than I usually am. I get shaky and a headache. We went to a baseball game last night and I forgot my snack at home, so I ate sunflower seeds, now usually I don't eat sunflower seeds so I don't know how to get the seeds out of the shell with my mouth, I was picking the seeds out with my fingers, so trying to get those seed out of the shell took forever. I told my son if I had to eat these to survive all of my meals would run into each other. When you are trying to fit everything in meaning your family and their activities along with diet and exercising it doesn't leave any time. I think I need more hours in the day. I am not a night owl so I go to bed by 9:00 but I'm up at 5:00 for the day. Now you might say "She's nuts she's a stay at home mom, She should sleep in!!!!" Well, that is the only time of day that my house is quiet and I like to watch the news and get everything ready for the kids when they get up. Well, anyway I think I just needed to get some things off my chest or off my waist. I hope everyone has a great weigh in. Hang in there. Literaly everything seems to be sliding south.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...a quiet house in the morning is heaven! You are doing great, Missy. Don't beat yourself up. Regardless what happens tomorrow, you are on the right track and WILL continue to be successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I am not a night out either...I'm another stay at home mom that is in bed by 9 and up at 4:30 every morning...everyone asks me the same thing. Good for you! I love having my quiet time with the Lord in the early morning, AND it is the only time I can exercise without the kids interjecting :)

    Blessings,
    Lori in Visalia

    ReplyDelete