Thursday, March 19, 2009

I can't believe it!!!

I can't believe I am not the one who was eliminated, I put on a pound last week. I put this experience right up there with child birth and quitting smoking. I think I finally have my house in order at least for now. I thought everything was falling apart at first and all I could think about was getting to the gym and everything else could wait. I realized my family has to come first so, if I can't get to the gym, I can't get to the gym. It will always be there tomorrow. I think I finally got my thyroid meds fixed, at least I feel better. I also put red meat back in my diet. For some reason my body needs that. Well, I have been getting some positive feed back from some people and I so appreciate that. It makes you feel good because I know how hard I have worked and so I need to know it is working. For some reason I can't see the results myself, I can feel it in my clothes but I still look the same. Well, the next weigh in is a week from today. The week are just flying by. Thanks for everyones support I really appreciate it.

1 comment: