Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hangin in There

This week was better than last week. The hunger pains aren't so bad but when I am hungry I can't wait to eat. I did notice when I'm not busy I want to eat everything under the sun. Exercise is going good even though some days I don't want to go but then I'm glad I did. I wish I could find more foods that I like I get tired of eating the same thing over and over Hey!! Maybe that is one of the reasons diets don't work I'd better hurry and find some other thing to eat. I have been following some of the other blogs and it's nice to know that I am not the only one that struggles. I have a terrible sweat rash under my arm and I can't seem to get rid of it. I have tried everything on it the only thing that does feel a little better is diaper rash cream of all things. It is kinda hard to do weights with you arm in the air. lol I'm not a very big vegetable eater but it came to me that when I eat vegetable soup why not put it in the blender so I don't know what I'm eating its actually pretty good. I feel the weight is coming off very slow I hope all of you are doing well. People say you didn't put the weight on over night BUT it is much more fun to put it on that take it off. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment