Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The First Weigh In "OH MY"

I tried to tell myself whatever happens happens but truth be told I don't want to hear my name on Monday morning. I want to stay in the competition. I'm having such a hard time with the food. What to eat and trying to get all my calories in. Tomorrow is the big day. We have all worked so hard and I don't know what the results will be. It will be hard on Saturday when we have our group session and one of us is not there. If anyone has ever watched the Biggest Looser on television all I could think about this week was "Last Chance Workout" which means work really hard on that last day to burn as many calories as you can. I didn't realize how this challenge would push me to try so much harder. I have made some great friends. Well, until tomorrow.

1 comment: