Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rough Week

I had a really rough week. Monday and Tuesday were so hard. I was hungry, tired, and emotional. I thought I was going to be sick I was so hungry. I still went to the gym, it was hard but well worth it. On Wednesday I was feeling a little better. Still confused about food though. I went to the gym and worked out. It was my first session with Rocky, the trainer, by myself. On the way to find the trainer I saw one of my teammates on the treadmill so I went over to her to encourage her. I told her how hungry I was and asked if she was feeling the same way or having some of the same problems that I was having, well she just looked at me with a blank look on her face. I asked her if she was on the team for the KDUV Challenge and she said NO . Oh my, I made a mistake I was so embarrassed. I thought I recognized her. I apologized and walked away very quickly. I had only met my team twice and I didn't think my memory was that bad. Later I saw my teammate and I will not make that mistake again. The session with Rocky went good. I was was already sore from working out that past couple of days. So the rest of the week went well and I have a couple of friends I work out with so that always helps. Saturday we had our group session with Rocky at 8:00 a.m. I had woke up with a bad headache and I said to myself not right now I took some medicine it didn't help. When I got to the gym I started working out and it got worse so I excused myself and took more medicine it finally started feeling better I did not want to quit. After working out with Rocky three of us decided to stay and do the Zumba class. It was so much fun it is a cross between Salsa and Belly dancing. Matter of fact we liked it so much we decided to do it every week. I thought I had rhythm I don't. On Saturday I let my kids pick dinner and they chose tacos and brownies with ice cream and chocolate syrup and whip cream for dessert, oh my. I had sugar free jello and cool whip for my dessert. YUM YUM I dream about food every night.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you to keep at it. I had a rough week last week too and was only down .6 lbs but I am doing better this week and each day counts toward your ultimate goal. There are so many times that I have not felt like working out b/c of fatigue or headaches and usually felt better afterwards that I at least tried even if I wasn't at my full capacity. Oh, and I ate a lot of jello and pudding last time I lost weight too...yummy!

    ReplyDelete